Sunday, June 16, 2013

I Have Arthritis In My Back...

He said there was nothing I could do for my arthritis. My doctor told me to avoid things that bother my back, but that's difficult seeing as sometimes this can be just about anything.

I'm the other hand, I've been seeing the chiropractor and my pain in my back has been better. He says that there may not be a lot I can do for my condition but temporarily making my back feel better and slowing the arthritic process down is good enough for me!

The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. For low back pain, neck pain, midback pain, headaches, fibromyalgia and more, chiropractic can help you. Call our Glastonbury office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression.

Additional Reading Resources:




Like The Glastonbury Chiropractor on Facebook

The Back Store: Cushions, Belts, Pillows, Tens, Hot and Cold Therapy and More | You Tube The Glastonbury Chiropractor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin