Friday, June 14, 2013

Can Chiropractic Help my Allergies?

As a chiropractor we correct spinal misalignments. When we correct areas that send nerve supply to the sinuses to help open up your sinuses this may help. When I was a kid I had really bad allergies. It was so bad my parents took me for allergy shots.

-My Allergies Got a Lot Better-

Was it the shots? No one knows. I started getting adjusted around that time because of a sports injury. Maybe the shots did it; maybe I grew out of it? (That’s what they tell you can happen?) Was it the adjustments at the chiropractor?

What I can tell you is its much easier, cheaper, and just plain better to get adjusted!

It has helped with my sports injury too. So if you suffer from bad allergies, get checked.

The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. For low back pain, neck pain, midback pain, headaches, fibromyalgia and more, chiropractic can help you. Call our Glastonbury office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression.

Additional Reading Resources:




Like The Glastonbury Chiropractor on Facebook

The Back Store: Cushions, Belts, Pillows, Tens, Hot and Cold Therapy and More | You Tube The Glastonbury Chiropractor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin